just installed the 1 gang EU wall switch. Set the WIFI network and password. Was able to access the Tasmota webpage of this switch, but after a couple of minutes the wall switched seemed to have lost connection to the WIFI network. Saw the Tasmota hotspot up again so redid the whole thing... Same result after a couple of minutes no more connection and the Tasmota hotspot was up again.
Repeated this a couple of times. Lastly after I put in the network name and password I decided to restart the wall switch through the Tasmota webpage (restart button on the webpage). After that no more loss of network info and connection to the network... so far. System is up for about half an hour.
Also noticed that when there is no network connection it seems like the wall switch itself isn't working that well/hardly.